It's a language in which the words vitamin and Spiderman sound exactly the same and in which context is your only chance for deciphering whether she needs her daily dose of iron or wishes to enlist the help of a web spinning super hero.
- "Ink ah lahtah": Drink of water.
- "NO, NO, NOOO": A universal word of non compliance. A single reference to "no" is prohibited in Danilish. Only a double, triple or quadruple "no" is acceptable.
- "I sit on Elmo": A request to use the toilet.
- "I wuv you!": An attempt to get out of time outs.
- "Cwean up, bebbybody, Cwean up!": A song she likes to sing while everyone around her cleans up.
- "Mimjatics": Her favorite sport with trampoline and balance beam, in which she thoroughly emphasizes the "ME" in the "Mommy & Me" class. Related words and phrases include "Need He'p", "I do it myselt", "Mon" and "Zout".
- "See la laytah!": I'm leaving. Don't try to follow me.